1. Rewatching Cooking Master Boy, an old anime that talk about food and always make me hungry after watching it. I admit the graphic, well, umm... I didn't mean to insult this but it's an old anime. Don't blame them please. Blame me born in this super technology century. Or should I grateful with this? Never mind. I recommend to rewatch this if you need emergency food
2. Rewatching Maid Sama, an anime about the devil student council president who actually works part time as a heavenly-cute maid. I can't stop rewatching this because Usui Takumi is too devilishly handsome from any angle. Well, I hope there will be a second season.
3. Watching Acchi Kocchi, a cute anime I accidentally found after desperately want to watch a new anime. I can't believe Otonashi Io has same voice actor as Usui Takumi. After that, I found his voice kinda similar, hahaha. Oh, if Io wasn't drawn in that style, I bet he has same devilishly handsome like Usui Takumi
4. Finishing watch Hyouka, a mystery genre anime that I agree with the main character's motto.
I don't do anything I don't have to. What I have to do, I do it quickly -Oreki Houtarou, Hyouka
See? Energy conserving is needed in this era! Please vote for Oreki Houtarou!
5. Finishing watch Chihayafuru 2, a karuta-themed anime. I like this. I love everytime the certified reader read Hyakunin Isshu. This anime kinda inspiring me to work hard for my dream. Tehe
6. Finishing watch Natsume Yuujinchou, the first supernatural genre anime I ever watch. I watch it because my friend's recommendation. I love Madara. And Natsume-kun too~
I haven't finished rewatching Cooking Master Boy. I'm gonna continue it! Jaa na~